Harnessing Mobile Technologies for Public Services and Mobile Working
24th November 2009, Milton Keynes
I’m chairing this event for Public Sector Forums where we will look at how mobile technology can deliver transformed services to citizens and more effective and efficient ways of working. Delegates will choose to attend one of two conference tracks taking place on the day;
- Track One: Public Sector Mobile Working Strategies
- Track Two: Public Services for Mobile Citizens
Who Should Attend:
Public sector professionals interested or involved in planning, developing and/or implementing mobile working strategies or delivering applications and services via mobile.
Why You Should Attend This Conference:
- Better understand issues relating to planning, developing and implementing mobile technologies, services and applications for customers and within your organisation
- Learn about current and emerging trends and developments
- Gain practical advice, insights and lessons learned from adopters of mobile working and mobile services
- Engage in interactive discussion of your issues
- Network and connect with peers facing similar issues
For more information see Public Sector Forums and if you can’t attend on the day you could follow highlights via Twitter (#PSFBUZZ).